Sewer Line Inspection
What’s Holding Your Plumbing Back?
Polluted roads. Car dealership commercials. There are certain things you just don’t want to see. One thing in particular you really don’t want to see? Waste.
If your sewer line is working properly, you won’t need to see waste once it’s flushed down the toilet or down the drain. But if your sewer line is clogged or damaged for any reason, that’s when things get messy. And to make the situation worse, you have no idea what caused the problem!
A sewer line inspection from Vito Services will provide the answer.
Our Sewer Camera Sees What You Can’t
Even if you could venture deep into your sewer line to locate the problem, would you really want to? We certainly wouldn’t! That’s why we use our sewer video camera to get a clear picture.
Here are just some of the things our sewer camera might find:
- Tree roots. Trees go where the nutrients are. In this case, inside your sewer line. If tree roots have damaged your sewer line, we’ll assess the damage and determine whether it’s better to repair your sewer line or replace it.
- A clog near your drain can usually be cleared with our drain cleaning service. But if the clog is further down your sewer line, we’ll use our sewer camera to find it. From there, we’ll work to clear the clog and get the water flowing freely again.
- Broken or deteriorating pipes. Was your sewer line installed many years ago? Has shifting soil caused your pipes to disconnect and leak? Our technology will determine the problem and help us choose the right course of action whether it’s sewer repair or sewer replacement.
How Can I Protect My Sewer Line?
There are a number of things you can do to help prevent sewer line problems. Here’s what we recommend:
- Avoid planting trees and plants close to your sewer line.
- Never flush feminine hygiene products or wipes down the toilet. Place a wastebasket near the toilet to discourage guests from doing the same.
- Know when your sewer line was installed and if it should be replaced. If your home was built in the 1970’s or earlier and the sewer line has never been replaced, you might want to consider replacing it before a serious, more expensive problem arises.
- Never pour grease down the drain. It will solidify and clog your pipes.
- Maintain your plumbing system and have it inspected annually with your Service Club membership—and enjoy a 15 percent discount on our plumbing services!
Get to the Bottom of Your Sewer Line Problem
Just because you can’t see the problem yourself, this doesn’t mean it’s untreatable. At Vito Services, we’ve invested in the latest video technology to eliminate guesswork and get to the solution that much faster. Whatever’s disrupting your sewer line, our camera will find it!
To schedule a sewer line inspection, call your local Vito Services office or schedule an appointment online today.